Get in Touch with Us
Looking for a way to get in touch with us? Look no further! Our team is always ready to hear from you and help address any questions or concerns you may have.
Top Trusted Consultancy for Investor Visa
Expand your territory by investing in countries like the UK, US, and Australia. receive exemplary benefits such as access to new markets, globalization, residency in the country of your choice and many more.
What is the process for applying for an Investor visa?
Global Migration Advisors with decades of experience help investors outreach different countries by guiding them through the investor visa process.
- Check for the criteria for the investor visa. There are two types of investor visas, one is the EB5 visa another is the E2 visa. The EB 5 visa is a permanent residency by investment visa whereas, the E2 visa is a temporary investor visa. Depending upon your purpose of visit and interest, the investor visa is advised to you by our team.
- Gather and submit the required documents, that will be verified by experts.
The documents required for investor visa are:
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- Education documents
- Health Insurance
- Proof of business
- Evidence of funds for business and your access to those funds.
- Police clearance certificate.
- GRE practice tests
- Pay the required processing fee and apply for an investor visa with all the documents.
- Meanwhile, prepare for an interview at the Embassy or Consulate
- Clear the interview process and receive your investor visa.
What is the eligibility for an Investor visa?
- Minimum Funds Required: Each country laid a criteria for the minimum funds requirement to issue an investor visa.
- Check for the Sector: Each country has boundaries laid that denies foreign investments from external investors and traders. Hence, it is important that you check for the country’s investment scope before applying for an investor visa.
- Age Limit: Majority of the countries have an age limit set for issuing an investor visa. Usually, the investor visa is issued to the applicants below 60 years.
- Language Proficiency: The applicant must be fluent with their language and communication to be awarded an investor visa.
- Prior Business Experience: An investor visa is issued to the applicants who have the experience of running a successful business back in their homeland or any other country.
- No Criminal Record: It is significant that the applicant has no previous criminal background, and owns a police clearance certificate that is to be submitted during the visa application along with other documents.
What is the processing time for an investor visa?
The processing time for an investor visa depends upon the country you applied for and can range from 4 weeks to 2 months. However, it is advised to apply for an investor visa 4 weeks prior to your date of journey.
What is the validity for an investor visa?
The validity of an investor visa depends on the type of visa and the country applied for. However, the validity can be for a few months to 1 year or more.
Rule the global market by investing in countries overseas by applying for an investor visa through Global Migration Advisors today!
WE MAKE YOUR OVERSEAS EDUCATION DREAMS A REALITY!!
Course fee starts from 5lakh rupees work visa after study 100% Assistance for further study/work in UK until settlement No consultation Fees.