About UK Education
In the UK, a university education provides doors to opportunities abroad. The most renowned for its outstanding instruction is UK Education. It is renowned around the world for its high calibre and standards.
In the UK, there are more than 395 colleges and universities that provide graduate and undergraduate programmes. Students can choose higher education with top-notch academic facilities thanks to this.
Find out for yourself the advantages of a UK education.
- Renowned colleges – The UK hosts colleges like University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London, and more.
- The UK is a multicultural – UK is the second most popular international student destination catering to diverse set of students across the globe
- Post Study Visa – The UK government allows students to stay and work in the UK for 2 years post studies.
- Monetary gains- Scholarships, grants, and bursaries are also available to international students studying in the UK.
- Quality Education– The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) is an autonomous body in the UK routinely assesingquality of education in different colleges.
- Health Benefits – As an international student you can have free clinical treatment in the UK through the National Health Service (NHS).
- Every year, around 450,000 international students come to the United Kingdom to study.
- Asia continues to send the largest number of students to study at UK institutions, surpassing Europe for the first time in the rankings this year.
- Students from Asia make up 44 percent of all international students presently enrolled in the United Kingdom.
- Degrees from institutions in the United Kingdom are widely recognized as being of excellent quality.
- Degrees from UK institutions are often regarded as of high quality and world-class status across the globe.
- Computer Science
- Business administration
- Design Studies
- Management Studies
- Sports Science
- Media and communication,
- Hospitality and tourism
Getting a UK student visa
- The application procedure for a UK student visa varies based on the category.
- Finding a suitable degree at a UK university or higher education institution is the next step.
- You may apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate program via UCAS if you have a Tier 4 (General) student visa.
- You may apply for a UK student visa in your native country as well.
Norms and documents
For your UK student visa application, you must provide:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other
- Personal statement
- Reference letters
How to Apply for a UK study visa?
- Verify your eligibility
- Visa Application Form
- Apply Online
- Go to the visa application facility on time